Are you looking for a quick lunch recipe that you can make for your friends and family get together lunch? Welcome, this Classic Buddha Bowl recipe will earn the heart of each member. This is a quick and easy to make as well as fulfilling lunch recipe at the same time.
If you are organizing a union party and searching for the lunch ideas for adults, then these Classic Buddha Bowls can be a great part of your meals.
This recipe can take about 10 minutes for preparation, and 30 minutes for cooking the entire recipe; thus, it only take your 40 minutes. As this lunch recipe only takes your 40 minutes, you’ll get more time for decorating your house and can do extra things.
Classic Buddha Bowls – Quick Lunch Recipe For Adults
One of the amazing things about this Buddha Bowl Lunch Recipe is that it is infinitely versatile. You can even roast any of your favorite veggies and add it to the bowl, and it will going to taste amazing and satisfy the hunger.
If you wish, you can make it without chicken and can make Buddha Bowl with beef instead. Do not skip the peanut butter for dressing. It will enhance the taste and can be insanely addictive for your lunch meals.
- 1 Large Peeled and half inches Cubes Cut of Sweet Potato
- 1 Diced Large Onion
- 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, separated in two portions
- Kosher salt
- Pinches of Coarsely Grounded Black Pepper Powder
- 1 lb. of Chicken Breast, boneless & skinless
- ½ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Ginger
- 1 Minced Clove of Garlic
- 2 Tablespoon of Unsweetened Peanut Butter
- ¼ Cup of Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce, low-sodium
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 4 Cup of Cooked & Boiled Brown Rice
- 1 Finely Slice of Avocado
- 2 Cup of Baby Spinach
- 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Cilantro, for garnishing
- 1 Teaspoon of Sesame Seeds, Toasted
- Instructions To Make Classic Buddha Bowl:
- Preheat the oven up to 425° F. Take a large baking sheet, toss diced sweet potatoes & onion with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Season them with a pinch of black pepper and salt. Bake them until tender, for about 20-25 minutes.
- Alongside, take a large skillet and put it on a medium to high heat and heat 1 tbsp of olive oil. Now, season chicken breast with salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and ground ginger. Cook them until they become golden brown, for about 8 minutes on each side. Let it rest for 10 more minutes, then slice it.
- Take another small size bowl and whisk minced garlic, lime juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, and honey together. Also, whisk in remaining tbsp of olive oil and sesame oil until they become smooth.
- Now, divide the cooked brown rice into four serving bowls and top each with cooked chicken breast, prepared sweet potato, thinly sliced avocado, and baby spinach. Garnish with chopped cilantro and toasted sesame seeds. Drizzle it with dressing before you serving bowls for eating.
I hope this Buddha Bowl lunch recipe can work as a great meal that satisfy the hunger and win everyone’s heart.